Virti offers an end-to-end, VR/AR-based immersive learning platform that improves how people train, learn and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are shaping the future of learning for corporates and healthcare. Virti has won multiple awards including the VR Healthcare Award at the VR Awards and is part of the NHS’ National Innovation Accelerator.
We’re looking for a Medical Director Sales with experience in medical education and simulation training. You’ll work with a strong, entrepreneurial, and product focused group of engineers and designers and sales people to help execute our healthcare simulation strategy. The role would be full time or with 1 day of clinical practice at the individual’s discretion.
- Work with our team and leadership to set healthcare strategy
- Speak and promote the mission and products at key medical events
- Travel to international sales pitches to help sell and authenticate the solution in healthcare markets
- Work closely with the research team to execute our research plan
- Talk to users and customers to reveal their core problems and needs and translate these into product requirements
- Assist with the QA process and user feedback integration to ensure everything we build tackles customer problems
- Do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful
- 2+ years experience of medical/nursing or clinical training
- Have demonstrable interests in medical education, simulation and research
- Experience of Entrepreneurship or startup experience.
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of sales experience desirable
- Empathy for users and customers and a desire to talk to them about their problems
- The ability to manage uncertainty and ambiguity well. You can make decisive calls without enough information.
- The ability to answer questions and pitch and present to partners and to stakeholders
- An appetite for travel
- Independent – you are able to confidently work independently to deliver the tech roadmap
- Proactive – you don’t delay action pending instruction or permission.
- Data-driven – you’re obsessed with data and making decisions based on empirical information.
- Creative – you can come up with new and unique ideas, and make connections among previously unrelated notions.
- You’re driven to solve problems and make a real impact.
- An interest in technology and startups is essential.
- ‘Hands-on’ work ethic – we are looking for people who just get things done and actively seek ownership.
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists.
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to key decisions in the development of the product and business as a whole.
- Gaining first-hand experience of what it takes to scale a successful business.
- Highly flexible work schedule.
- The opportunity to have a big impact.
Other benefits of working at Virti include:
- Changing how learning is delivered for the next generation of learners while improving health and wellness around education
- Supercharge your learning – you’ll have a very steep learning curve and work in a talented, ambitious, and committed team of specialists.
- An extremely smart and ambitious team
- A generous holiday allowance (20 days + national holidays + the weeks of Christmas)
- An annual training allowance to support your professional development
- Regular team events and global retreats
Our Culture & Values
Virti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are building the future of education ensuring it is affordable and accessible for all.
Virti offers an end-to-end, VR/AR-based immersive learning platform that improves how people train, learn and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are shaping the future of learning for corporates and healthcare. Virti has won multiple awards including the VR Healthcare Award at the VR Awarded and is part of the NHS' National Innovation Accelerator.