Our UCL MBA Health programme blends world class academia with practical business skills, giving you all the competencies and attributes of a traditional MBA, with a focus on applying these skills to the globally in-demand sector of healthcare management.
As health now accounts for more than 10% of the global Gross Domestic Product (GDP), you’ll propel your employability and earning potential forward, while making a tangible difference to global healthcare.
This a one year full-time course starting in September each year and applications are open now for the next cohort.
– A two-week induction – including a three-day residency off campus – establishing your personal development journey, enabling you to shape your MBA experience while transforming your leadership style and career.
– Programme delivery – four specific business discipline focused blocks each with a ‘wrap up week’ where topics come to life with real world scenarios and case studies presented and discussed by health experts.
– The two-week immersion field experience that is the Global Health Challenge and the Health Consultant Project, a consultancy project delivered with one of our partner organisations.
– Throughout the programme, you’ll also receive one-to-one and group career coaching, leadership development and networking opportunities.
– Face-to-face teaching will take place in East London, a unique environment which brings together the best of UCL’s progressive history, positive impact and disruptive spirit.
– Attending a world top 10 university ranked 5th in the world for global health
– The inimitable experience of London – a global city that is a leader in health and business
About University College London
A transformational programme from the world’s first business school dedicated to health, taught from a global top 10 university, our UCL MBA Health programme offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to realise your exceptional ambitions in health leadership.
Bringing together world class academia with practical business skills, you’ll gain the competencies and attributes of a traditional MBA, while honing in on the practical application of skills in healthcare management. A competitive programme with global relevance, you’ll enhance your employability and earning potential, securing your place as a future changemaking healthcare leader.
Health now accounts for more than 10% of the global Gross Domestic Product (GDP). With health and healthcare in the global spotlight due to the COVID-19 pandemic and wider pressures on healthcare systems, now is the time to gain a qualification that will help you bring about meaningful and widespread impact. Our UCL MBA Health programme provides the foundations to improve the quality of health and healthcare management in public, private and not-for-profit organisations (NGOs) globally by teaching and inspiring the next generation of transformational leaders.