Role: Product Manager Lead – Health
Salary: Competitive salary applies
Streams is our secure mobile assistant for clinicians, providing the tools they need to spot health conditions on the move and prioritize patient care. Within the team, we bring together specialists who know what it takes to deploy clinical tools in practice – engineers, clinicians, translational researchers and more. Building on the work of the Health Research team, who have made major AI advances in the fields of medical imaging and electronic health records, our vision is for Streams is to become an AI-powered assistant for clinicians everywhere – combining the best algorithms with intuitive design. Working alongside colleagues across Google, you’ll help make this vision a reality.
We are rapidly expanding our efforts in health! As PM Lead for Streams, you will play a central role in driving our product for clinicians. You will work closely with Clinical Product, Engineering, UX, and deployment teams across LON and PAO.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experienced PM, with major launches in complex product areas
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to navigate cross-functional complexities, having worked closely with with teams of >50-100
- Enterprise product experience, especially in regulated spaces
- Strong technical skill-set and ability to work with large, global team of engineers
- Strong execution and project management skills
- Detail oriented, and proactive about learning about complex systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- People management experience highly valued
- Exposure to/interest in healthcare and machine learning
About Google DeepMind