Important note: Please check the organisation’s website for application dates. The presence of this posting does not necessarily mean applications for this opportunity are currently open.
The NHS Digital Academy is a virtual organisation set up to develop a new generation of excellent digital leaders who can drive the information and technology transformation of the NHS.
The NHS Digital Academy, through a partnership with Imperial College London, the University of Edinburgh and Harvard Medical School, provides a year-long, world class, fully accredited learning programme (Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Health Leadership) for digital change leaders.
The first cohort of 100 delegates from around the health and care system in England commenced in April 2018 and included Chief Clinical Information Officers, Chief Information Officers and many others charged with leading digital change, from both clinical and non-clinical backgrounds.
The NHS Digital Academy programme encompasses 6 modules:
- Essentials of health systems
- Implementing strategy and transformational change
- Health information systems and technologies
- User-centred design and citizen-driven informatics
- Decision support, knowledge management and actionable data analytics
- Leadership and transformational change
For more information please visit https://www.england.nhs.uk/digitaltechnology/nhs-digital-academy/