This role is to join the highly successful high growth Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare (IGH) Consulting team at KPMG as a Senior Manager focussed on consulting projects in the Health market and specifically focus on Digital Healthcare Advisory. They will act as a deputy to the Digital Healthcare Advisory UK lead on digital issues for health and care clients. They will manage engagements with national, regional, ICS and provider leaders, developing digital health plans, strategies, architectures and solutions; and will be responsible for helping grow the business by working closely in the existing multi-disciplinary team working on accounts, pursuits and delivery.
– Revenue and Sales – Our intention is to build a digital healthcare advisory business quickly delivering year on year growth in annual revenues. This role will act as a key player in selling and delivering that revenue, supporting the UK Lead.
– Leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver digital healthcare advisory projects.
– Managing high profile, connected technology projects across the healthcare landscape.
– Have a strong network of relationships across the health sector, and the ability to develop, nurture, and maintain new relationships.
– The role will require collaborative working across sectors such as local government and social care, and include responsibility for a team which deliver services such as digital architecture, digital strategy, cyber, risk and regulation, and customer/user experience design.
– Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members.
– Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity.
– Project managing engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner to include: scoping / financial management (budgeting) / engagement and risk management / production and review of deliverables.
– Ability to deliver agile, transformation, and innovative programmes of work.
– Fee generation through actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal development and client presentations.
– Contributing to innovation and practice management, e.g. knowledge sharing, training, proposition development, and knowledge management.
– Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular in the wider digital and technology advisory and transformation areas.
KPMG is acknowledged as a leading advisor and professional services provider to the UK Healthcare industry with hundreds of professionals daily supporting our clients across the country. You will be joining a successful team of Partners and Directors who are growing, to develop the next stage of our Digital Healthcare business. The leadership team is looking to consolidate year on year growth and deliver a step change in the size and reach of our practice across the Infrastructure, Government, and Healthcare (IGH) market.
We are keen to recruit talented people who have the energy and drive to succeed in a dynamic and challenging environment and who have a passion for delivering excellent service and building strong relationships. The team works in an agile and flexible manner, with plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and gain new knowledge. We are keen to support and develop our people to enable them to be the best they can be. We believe we are market leaders in promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and want to encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Take a look at our website to see “What Makes Us Different”