The successful candidate will focus on shaping and driving material business cases, including strategies and value propositions for our Health Insurance clients that lead to significant, value-led transformation for our clients. This requires building strong relationships with clients by understanding their needs and offering the right solutions. In addition, contributing to the growth and health of the practice, including providing thought leadership.
The successful candidate is responsible for positioning Accenture as a thought leader in the Health Insurance market.
He or she needs to be able to quickly integrate into a fast-moving global professional services environment and has to be at ease building relationships with C-level client executives in the industry. Ideal candidates will also have a secondary skill in Health and Life Sciences and on the cutting edge of how digital disruption is impacting the workforce.
The successful candidate will work with multidisciplinary teams across geographies in Europe.
- Highlight key metrics sales/revenue targets
- Instrumental to selling and winning multiple deals of $3-5M as well as one larger deal of $50M
- Revenue target of x$… in FY22
- Responsible to build capabilities in Digital Health industries
- 5-8 years of Health Insurance industry strategy and management consulting experience at the Principal Level in Big 4 and Premier Strategy Consulting Firms and/ or coming with a high track record of working in the Industry
- History of driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the “C” level
- Proven ability to build, lead and grow a team of multidisciplinary, cross-European consulting professionals and deploy them on multiple projects.
- Recognized as thought leaders in the space, with key intellectual capital contributions and participation in market relevant forums.
- Trusted Advisor and trusted implementer with executive presence and communications.
Important beyond Health Insurance:
- Strong Ecosystem connections to providers and start-ups in Health
- Understanding of patient and wellbeing experience
- Insights into remote monitoring and data driven precision-medicine
- Insights into preventive Health
- Understanding of Technology landscape for Digital Health in Insurance
- Interest in the broader Digital Health space beyond Health Insurance, such as Public Service, Telco, Life Sciences
- Based in one of our key European countries (UK, France, Germany, Italy), working across Europe
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, acts as a business builder
- Experience to capitalize on the Strategy portfolio, industrializing solutions through Technology and Operations
- Achieve stickiness and scale through client relationships and innovation
- Experience in working with ecosystem partners on projects
- Skilled at unlocking the value of Disruptive Technologies (Big Data, Search, Advanced Analytics, Cloud, etc.)
- Possess perfect combination of experience, domain, and EQ to build high touch, long term business relationships based on trust, transparency and results