Lemonaid Health is a mission driven technology startup committed to providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. We build long term relationships with patients by offering a broad range of primary care services to help them lead happier, healthier lives. We’re backed by large strategic and healthcare investors like OTV and Health Velocity Capital.
We’ve launched in the UK with pharmacy chain Boots to create the Boots Online Doctor. The Boots Online Doctor aims to offer a convenient private alternative to the NHS for patients in the UK. We’re recruiting GPs now, to help us deliver and develop our services.
Our UK clinical team is made up of GPs, Nurses, Pharmacists and a nutritionist. In the USA, we are a group of 150 entrepreneurial people comprising clinicians, engineers, designers, HR, IT support and customer support services. We live by our Lemonaid Guiding Principles including never saying “that’s how we’ve always done it” and championing equality. Interested in being part of our journey? Apply today and join our growing team of Lemons!
This position is located in London, UK and reports to our Chief Medical Officer.
- Lead by example developing our kind, fun and quality ethos.
- Work using our Guiding Principles.
- Work closely with the CMO.
- Be part of our governance team, ensuring safe and innovative service development
- Lead on specific governance processes
- Develop and work within our guidelines.
- Offer clinical guidance to GP and Pharmacists.
- Undertake video and asynchronous consultations ( 50% of your time- flexible).
- Use our secure technology platform for all patient interactions
- Maintain your own skills and CPD.
- Work from our offices in London ( Islington). Some remote working is possible.
- Part time or full time considered.
- Some weekend work on rotation.
What you’ll bring
- Full registration on GMC GP Register
- GP work for 5 years minimum
- MRCGP (or equivalent) and strong clinical knowledge in relevant areas.
- Experience of governance processes
- Experience of remote patient consultations.
- Flexibility- you need this to thrive in our start-up mentality.
Nice to have
- Experience in Sexual Health and/or Psychiatry.
- NHS and private experience
- Teaching experience
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong report writing skills.