As a Deputy Chief Medical Officer at Apricity, you will help create a fertility service of a new kind, truly focusing on women and couples, still meeting very high medical standards.
You will work directly with the CEO, CTO, COO and actual CMO, to deliver this amazing experience.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be interacting with our fertility advisors (who coordinate women and couples’ fertility journeys), with our partner medical team and clinics and our product and development team in Paris.
You will have two main responsibilities:
1/ Medical validity of the product and processes:
· In coordination with the COO, you will ensure the medical relevance and the ethical compliance of the operational processes. You will train staff (mostly fertility advisors) from a medical standpoint and act as their medical reference.
· You will work closely with the Product manager and developers to design the main features of the service, especially the interfaces for patients and healthcare professionals, bringing your medical expertise and practical experience of care management.
2/ Medical ambassador:
· You will help conclude partnerships with fertility clinics and practicing gynaecologists.
· You will participate in the recruitment and training of partner clinics.
· You will coordinate the two scientific committees (on the clinical aspects and on the artificial intelligence project) composed of international fertility experts.
Gynaecologist specialized in fertility treatments, with 5+ years of clinical experience
Has worked with NHS and/or in private clinic (ideally, from one of the large fertility groups: Care Fertility, the Fertility Partnership, London Women’s Clinic, Hewitt Fertility, Bourn Hall Group, Guys ACU, Lister Fertility Clinic, Leeds Fertility, ARGC Group, CREATE)
Part-time (30% to 50% of the time). This role is a part-time job as we assume the candidate wants to continue actively practicing in relevant therapeutic domains.
About APRICITY FERTILITY UK Limited
Apricity is a start-up that aims to disrupt the assisted reproductive treatment experience in the UK and Europe. By making the journey more patient-centric, we offer a journey that is tailored and transparent from end-to-end, releasing out some of the stress and confusion often associated with TTC experiences (www.apricity.life ).
Our objective is ultimately to improve chances for women and couples to conceive using Artificial Intelligence.
Our team is split between Paris (product & development team, AI team) and London (operational team). The Deputy CMO role is based in London to be close to patients, partner clinics and operational team, with the opportunity to travel and work with the Paris team.
The Apricity family is an eclectic, international bunch full of individual flair and talent. We like to grow and collaborate in a fun, dynamic and caring environment. No two days are the same.